Thursday, July 09, 2009

The Good Show Roundup

A big thank you to everyone who made it out to last night's show at Balsam Restaurant! We had a great crowd all night, and I think everyone had a pretty good time. I'll be posting photos of the show soon, as will the other members of Not an Octagon. Special thanks to Pat Butler for organizing the show!

For those who couldn't make it, here are the pieces I had up. Three are new, one I've posted before:



Moonlight Becomes You
Acrylic on Wood Panel
Approx. 8.5"x11"
Available for $200



Nature's Bounty
Acrylic on Wood Panel
Approx. 9"x12"
Available for $200



One with Sprinkles, Please?
Acrylic on Canvas
12"x12"
Sold



Portrait of Sophia Perlman
Oil and Acrylic on Wood Panel
12"x24"
Available for $350

1 comment:

Hyein Lee said...

I like sprinkles! I like sprinkles! For some reason when I was writing on the card, I thought the tree one was "One with Sprinkles Please?".
Silly me!

I want to eat that cupcake for sho.