Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Eric Overton's House of Cards



My business cards came in the mail today, they shine like glazed donuts in the sun. Now I just have to completely redo the site that it will guide people to (this is more than four years old, sadly!)

The design may bear a strange resemblance to the cards my brother got, but what can I say? Sometimes you only have time to make one design. Besides, random splashes of colour say "I am a creative professional" in the universal language (no, not math).

They look pretty good, but for anyone interested in using overnightprints.com bear in mind that UPS will kill you with the shipping cost. The best advice I can give is to get together with some other folks who are ordering and split the shipping. On the plus side, their turnaround is ridiculously fast.

No comments: